Marlins vs. Mets Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Marlins vs. Mets MLB game on June 11, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Marlins
4
2
Jun 11, 11:10PM Citi Field
Mets
Jun 11, 11:10PM Citi Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Marlins
0 1 0 0 2 0 0 0 1 4 5 0
Mets
0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 4 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Marlins MIA
Win %
100%
0%
Mets NYM
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Tyrone Taylor grounds out to second base, Otto Lopez to Jake Burger.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Marlins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Chisholm CF310001200.250
2 B. De La Cruz DH30110020.3331.167
3 E. Rivera 3B000000000.000
4 J. Burger 1B400000300.000
5 J. Sánchez RF41100030.250.750
6 O. Lopez 2B41100000.250.500
7 N. Gordon LF300100100.000
8 T. Anderson SS41210010.51.000
9 N. Fortes C400000000.000
Mets Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 F. Lindor SS400000000.000
2 P. Alonso 1B400000200.000
3 B. Nimmo LF400000300.000
4 J. Martinez DH210001000.500
5 S. Marte RF41200010.51.000
6 M. Vientos 3B40120010.250.750
7 T. Taylor CF100000000.000
8 F. Alvarez C300000000.000
9 J. McNeil 2B100000100.000
Loading...

Marlins vs. Mets: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Marlins vs. Mets
  • Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2024
  • Time: 7:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Citi Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mets favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Marlins +130, Mets -152

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Marlins: 41%
  • Mets: 59%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Marlins a win probability of 41%, while the Mets have a win probability of 59%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mets are more likely to beat the Marlins in the MLB game at Citi Field on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Marlins vs. Mets predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365