Rangers vs. Dodgers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rangers vs. Dodgers MLB game on June 11, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rangers
2
15
Jun 12, 2:10AM Dodger Stadium
Dodgers
Jun 12, 2:10AM Dodger Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Rangers
0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 5 0
Dodgers
3 0 0 3 1 7 1 0 X 15 14 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rangers TEX
Win %
0%
100%
Dodgers LAD
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Ezequiel Duran strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rangers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Smith 2B100000000.000
2 R. Grossman DH40200010.51.000
3 T. Jankowski RF100000100.000
4 J. Heim C400000100.000
5 W. Langford LF310001000.250
6 N. Lowe 1B40100000.250.500
7 E. Duran SS31121010.3331.583
8 D. Wendzel 3B20100100.51.167
9 L. Taveras CF300000000.000
Dodgers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Taylor 3B200000000.000
2 S. Ohtani DH23121210.52.800
3 K. Hernández 1B000001001.000
4 W. Smith C42331110.752.300
5 M. Vargas LF000100000.000
6 G. Lux 2B41210100.51.100
7 A. Pages CF52200000.40.800
8 J. Heyward RF32121100.3331.933
9 M. Rojas SS500000100.000
Loading...

Rangers vs. Dodgers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rangers vs. Dodgers
  • Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2024
  • Time: 10:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Dodger Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Dodgers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rangers +145, Dodgers -165

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rangers: 36%
  • Dodgers: 64%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rangers a win probability of 36%, while the Dodgers have a win probability of 64%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Dodgers are more likely to beat the Rangers in the MLB game at Dodger Stadium on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rangers vs. Dodgers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365