Yankees vs. Royals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Yankees vs. Royals MLB game on June 11, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Yankees
10
1
Jun 12, 12:10AM Kauffman Stadium
Royals
Jun 12, 12:10AM Kauffman Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Yankees
2 0 0 4 0 1 3 0 0 10 10 0
Royals
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 5 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Yankees NYY
Win %
100%
0%
Royals KC
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Garrett Hampson hits into a force out to shortstop. Maikel Garcia out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Yankees Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Volpe SS51100010.20.800
2 T. Grisham CF100000100.000
3 J. Jones RF100000100.000
4 A. Verdugo LF51100010.20.400
5 G. Stanton DH42221010.51.850
6 A. Rizzo 1B500000000.000
7 G. Torres 2B32110100.3330.833
8 A. Wells C41231010.51.750
9 O. Cabrera 3B40110020.250.500
Royals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Garcia 3B50100000.20.400
2 G. Hampson SS100000000.000
3 V. Pasquantino 1B300001000.250
4 F. Fermin C111110015.000
5 M. Melendez LF400000100.000
6 N. Velázquez DH200001000.500
7 D. Waters RF400000200.000
8 N. Loftin 2B300001000.250
9 K. Isbel CF30100110.3331.500
Loading...

Yankees vs. Royals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Yankees vs. Royals
  • Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2024
  • Time: 8:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Kauffman Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Yankees favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Yankees -130, Royals +116

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Yankees: 53%
  • Royals: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Yankees a win probability of 53%, while the Royals have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Yankees are more likely to beat the Royals in the MLB game at Kauffman Stadium on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Yankees vs. Royals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365