Phillies vs. Red Sox Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Phillies vs. Red Sox MLB game on June 11, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Phillies
4
1
Jun 11, 11:10PM Fenway Park
Red Sox
Jun 11, 11:10PM Fenway Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Phillies
1 0 0 2 1 0 0 0 0 4 7 1
Red Sox
1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 4 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Phillies PHI
Win %
100%
0%
Red Sox BOS
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Rafael Devers strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Phillies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Schwarber DH42222020.52.500
2 N. Castellanos RF400000100.000
3 B. Harper 1B31100100.3330.833
4 A. Bohm 3B40100010.250.500
5 B. Stott 2B41200000.51.250
6 E. Sosa SS300001200.250
7 C. Pache LF000000000.000
8 G. Stubbs C40100020.250.500
9 J. Rojas CF400000100.000
Red Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Duran LF41100000.250.500
2 D. Hamilton SS40200010.51.250
3 R. Refsnyder RF300100100.000
4 R. Devers 3B400000200.000
5 M. Yoshida DH200001000.333
6 C. Wong C30100000.3330.666
7 J. Westbrook 2B100000100.000
8 B. Dalbec 1B100000100.000
9 C. Rafaela CF300000100.000
Loading...

Phillies vs. Red Sox: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Phillies vs. Red Sox
  • Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2024
  • Time: 7:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Fenway Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Phillies favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Phillies -155, Red Sox +136

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Phillies: 58%
  • Red Sox: 42%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Phillies a win probability of 58%, while the Red Sox have a win probability of 42%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Phillies are more likely to beat the Red Sox in the MLB game at Fenway Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Phillies vs. Red Sox predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365