Braves vs. Orioles Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Braves vs. Orioles MLB game on June 11, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Braves
0
4
Jun 11, 10:35PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Orioles
Jun 11, 10:35PM Oriole Park at Camden Yards
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Braves
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 1
Orioles
0 3 0 0 0 1 0 0 X 4 6 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Braves ATL
Win %
0%
100%
Orioles BAL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Ozzie Albies strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Braves Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Harris CF40100100.251.150
2 O. Albies 2B500000100.000
3 A. Riley 3B400000300.000
4 M. Olson 1B30100100.3330.833
5 M. Ozuna DH30200110.6671.417
6 A. Duvall RF400000100.000
7 J. Martinez LF000000000.000
8 S. Murphy C400000200.000
9 O. Arcia SS30100110.3330.833
Orioles Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Westburg 2B400000200.000
2 A. Rutschman DH400000100.000
3 R. Mountcastle 1B310001000.250
4 C. Mullins CF000000000.000
5 A. Hays LF41310000.751.500
6 J. Mateo SS31131000.3331.666
7 R. Urías 3B30100000.3330.666
8 J. McCann C300000200.000
9 C. Cowser RF300000100.000
Loading...

Braves vs. Orioles: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Braves vs. Orioles
  • Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2024
  • Time: 6:35 PM ET
  • Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Braves favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Braves -135, Orioles +125

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Braves: 55%
  • Orioles: 45%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Braves a win probability of 55%, while the Orioles have a win probability of 45%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Braves are more likely to beat the Orioles in the MLB game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Braves vs. Orioles predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365