Angels vs. D-Backs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Angels vs. D-Backs MLB game on June 11, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Angels
4
9
Jun 12, 1:40AM Chase Field
D-Backs
Jun 12, 1:40AM Chase Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Angels
0 0 2 0 0 1 0 1 0 4 11 0
D-Backs
0 2 2 0 1 1 3 0 X 9 15 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Angels LAA
Win %
0%
100%
D-Backs ARI
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Luis Rengifo hits into a force out to first base. Zach Neto out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Angels Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Stefanic 2B51200010.40.800
2 L. Rengifo 3B50100010.20.400
3 M. Moniak CF111000012.000
4 K. Pillar LF40110000.250.750
5 W. Calhoun DH300001000.250
6 M. Thaiss C101100013.000
7 N. Schanuel 1B400000000.000
8 J. Adell RF40200020.51.000
9 Z. Neto SS400000000.000
D-Backs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Marte 2B220003000.600
2 G. Moreno C51320010.61.600
3 L. Gurriel LF50320000.61.200
4 C. Walker 1B500000200.000
5 J. McCarthy RF000000000.000
6 E. Suárez 3B400000200.200
7 C. Carroll CF42310100.752.300
8 J. Pederson DH20100010.51.000
9 G. Perdomo SS41210100.51.100
Loading...

Angels vs. D-Backs: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Angels vs. D-Backs
  • Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2024
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Chase Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: D-Backs favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Angels +135, D-Backs -155

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Angels: 42%
  • D-Backs: 58%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Angels a win probability of 42%, while the D-Backs have a win probability of 58%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the D-Backs are more likely to beat the Angels in the MLB game at Chase Field on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Angels vs. D-Backs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365