White Sox vs. Mariners Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the White Sox vs. Mariners MLB game on June 10, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
White Sox
4
8
Jun 11, 1:40AM T-Mobile Park
Mariners
Jun 11, 1:40AM T-Mobile Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
White Sox
0 0 0 0 0 2 1 1 0 4 9 0
Mariners
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 4 8 11 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
White Sox CWS
Win %
0%
100%
Mariners SEA
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Cal Raleigh homers to right field. Julio Rodríguez scores. Josh Rojas scores. J.P. Crawford scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
White Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Julks LF51111030.21.000
2 N. Lopez 2B50100010.20.400
3 L. Robert CF41121120.251.400
4 G. Sheets DH300001200.250
5 A. Vaughn 1B41200000.51.250
6 P. DeJong SS300001200.250
7 L. Sosa 3B40210000.51.000
8 O. Colás RF101000012.000
9 K. Lee C41100010.250.750
Mariners Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Crawford SS320002100.400
2 J. Rojas 3B42100100.250.650
3 J. Rodríguez CF51200010.40.800
4 C. Raleigh C51141020.21.000
5 L. Rivas DH000000000.000
6 L. Raley LF40210010.51.000
7 T. Locklear 1B30100000.3330.833
8 D. Canzone RF41111000.251.250
9 R. Bliss 2B41100010.250.500
Loading...

White Sox vs. Mariners: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: White Sox vs. Mariners
  • Date: Monday, June 10, 2024
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: T-Mobile Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mariners favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: White Sox +180, Mariners -205

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • White Sox: 38%
  • Mariners: 62%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the White Sox a win probability of 38%, while the Mariners have a win probability of 62%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mariners are more likely to beat the White Sox in the MLB game at T-Mobile Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our White Sox vs. Mariners predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365