Rockies vs. Twins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rockies vs. Twins MLB game on June 10, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rockies
0
5
Jun 10, 11:40PM Target Field
Twins
Jun 10, 11:40PM Target Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Rockies
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 1
Twins
0 0 1 1 0 0 0 3 X 5 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rockies COL
Win %
0%
100%
Twins MIN
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Brenton Doyle strikes out on a foul tip.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rockies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Blackmon DH40200010.51.000
2 E. Tovar SS40100000.250.500
3 J. Stallings C20100110.51.167
4 R. McMahon 3B400000200.000
5 B. Doyle CF400000300.000
6 M. Toglia RF30100000.3330.666
7 E. Montero 1B100000000.000
8 H. Goodman LF300000100.000
9 A. Amador 2B300000200.000
Twins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 W. Castro 2B41100000.250.500
2 T. Larnach LF30110000.3330.583
3 R. Lewis 3B42121000.251.250
4 M. Kepler RF400000000.000
5 C. Correa SS40210010.51.250
6 C. Santana 1B300000100.000
7 A. Kirilloff DH200001000.333
8 M. Margot CF21100100.51.667
9 C. Vázquez C21110000.51.333
Loading...

Rockies vs. Twins: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rockies vs. Twins
  • Date: Monday, June 10, 2024
  • Time: 7:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Target Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Twins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rockies +205, Twins -240

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rockies: 36%
  • Twins: 64%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rockies a win probability of 36%, while the Twins have a win probability of 64%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Twins are more likely to beat the Rockies in the MLB game at Target Field on Monday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rockies vs. Twins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365