Blue Jays vs. Brewers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Blue Jays vs. Brewers MLB game on June 10, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Blue Jays
1
3
Jun 11, 12:10AM American Family Field
Brewers
Jun 11, 12:10AM American Family Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Blue Jays
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 4 0
Brewers
0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 X 3 6 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Blue Jays TOR
Win %
0%
100%
Brewers MIL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Vladimir Guerrero grounds out to second base, Brice Turang to Jake Bauers.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Blue Jays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 D. Schneider LF400000100.000
2 S. Horwitz 2B40200010.51.250
3 V. Guerrero 1B400000000.000
4 B. Bichette SS300000100.000
5 D. Vogelbach DH300000000.000
6 G. Springer RF300000100.000
7 D. Varsho CF30100010.3330.666
8 I. Kiner-Falefa 3B300000000.000
9 A. Kirk C31111000.3331.666
Brewers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Turang 2B310001000.250
2 W. Contreras C40100010.250.500
3 C. Yelich LF400000200.000
4 W. Adames SS31221000.6672.167
5 R. Hoskins DH300000300.000
6 B. Perkins CF100000100.000
7 J. Ortiz 3B30100000.3330.666
8 J. Bauers 1B30100010.3330.666
9 J. Chourio RF21111000.52.667
Loading...

Blue Jays vs. Brewers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Blue Jays vs. Brewers
  • Date: Monday, June 10, 2024
  • Time: 8:10 PM ET
  • Venue: American Family Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Blue Jays favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Blue Jays +105, Brewers -120

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Blue Jays: 45%
  • Brewers: 55%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Blue Jays a win probability of 45%, while the Brewers have a win probability of 55%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Brewers are more likely to beat the Blue Jays in the MLB game at American Family Field on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Blue Jays vs. Brewers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365