Orioles vs. Rays Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Orioles vs. Rays MLB game on June 9, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Orioles
9
2
Jun 9, 5:40PM Tropicana Field
Rays
Jun 9, 5:40PM Tropicana Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Orioles
0 0 1 1 0 1 2 4 0 9 13 0
Rays
0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 2 6 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Orioles BAL
Win %
100%
0%
Rays TB
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
José Caballero strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Orioles Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 G. Henderson SS43200110.51.350
2 A. Rutschman C51361000.61.800
3 R. Mountcastle DH400101000.200
4 R. O'Hearn 1B500000000.000
5 A. Santander RF51111010.21.000
6 J. Westburg 2B52300010.61.800
7 C. Cowser LF50210010.41.200
8 R. Urías 3B310001000.250
9 C. Mullins CF41200000.51.500
Rays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 Y. Díaz 1B41200000.51.000
2 B. Lowe 2B40110010.250.500
3 R. Arozarena LF40210010.51.000
4 J. Lowe DH300001200.250
5 J. DeLuca CF400000100.000
6 A. Rosario RF100001100.500
7 T. Walls SS310001000.250
8 B. Rortvedt C40100010.250.750
9 J. Caballero 3B400000200.000
Loading...

Orioles vs. Rays: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Orioles vs. Rays
  • Date: Sunday, June 9, 2024
  • Time: 1:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Tropicana Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Orioles -144, Rays +130

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Orioles: 55%
  • Rays: 45%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Orioles a win probability of 55%, while the Rays have a win probability of 45%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Orioles are more likely to beat the Rays in the MLB game at Tropicana Field on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Orioles vs. Rays predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365