Blue Jays vs. Athletics Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Blue Jays vs. Athletics MLB game on June 9, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Blue Jays
6
4
Jun 9, 8:07PM Oakland Coliseum
Athletics
Jun 9, 8:07PM Oakland Coliseum
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 RHE
Blue Jays
2 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 3 6 7 0
Athletics
0 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 1 4 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Blue Jays TOR
Win %
100%
0%
Athletics OAK
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Brent Rooker grounds out to shallow infield, Isiah Kiner-Falefa to Vladimir Guerrero.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Blue Jays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 G. Cabrera P000000000.000
2 D. Jansen C400001000.200
3 V. Guerrero 1B50100020.20.400
4 B. Bichette SS410000000.000
5 E. Clement 3B010000000.000
6 G. Springer RF41100000.250.500
7 D. Varsho CF32100010.3330.833
8 I. Kiner-Falefa 2B30250000.6671.667
9 D. Schneider LF100100000.000
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Toro 3B50120020.20.400
2 J. Bleday CF400101000.200
3 B. Rooker DH51111010.21.000
4 M. Andujar LF40200010.51.250
5 S. Brown RF100000100.000
6 S. Langeliers C400000200.000
7 T. Soderstrom 1B31100100.3330.833
8 A. Díaz 2B41100010.250.500
9 M. Schuemann SS310000200.000
Loading...

Blue Jays vs. Athletics: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Blue Jays vs. Athletics
  • Date: Sunday, June 9, 2024
  • Time: 4:07 PM ET
  • Venue: Oakland Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Blue Jays favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Blue Jays -130, Athletics +115

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Blue Jays: 52%
  • Athletics: 48%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Blue Jays a win probability of 52%, while the Athletics have a win probability of 48%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Blue Jays are more likely to beat the Athletics in the MLB game at Oakland Coliseum on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Blue Jays vs. Athletics predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365