Rockies vs. Cardinals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rockies vs. Cardinals MLB game on June 8, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rockies
6
5
Jun 8, 8:15PM Busch Stadium
Cardinals
Jun 8, 8:15PM Busch Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Rockies
1 0 0 0 0 2 3 0 0 6 12 2
Cardinals
0 0 0 0 0 4 1 0 0 5 5 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rockies COL
Win %
100%
0%
Cardinals STL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Matt Carpenter pops out to shortstop to Ryan McMahon.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rockies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Blackmon DH42300100.751.800
2 B. Doyle CF41110100.250.650
3 E. Tovar SS424420013.500
4 R. McMahon 3B400000200.000
5 G. Jones RF000000000.000
6 J. Stallings C400000100.000
7 J. Cave LF40110010.250.500
8 M. Toglia 1B40100020.250.500
9 A. Trejo 2B30100010.3330.666
Cardinals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Winn SS400000200.000
2 J. Fermín LF100000000.000
3 P. Goldschmidt 1B41110010.250.500
4 N. Gorman 2B400000300.000
5 N. Arenado 3B40110020.250.500
6 B. Donovan RF40100010.250.750
7 I. Herrera C400000000.000
8 M. Carpenter DH32111110.3331.833
9 D. Carlson CF31100010.3330.666
Loading...

Rockies vs. Cardinals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rockies vs. Cardinals
  • Date: Saturday, June 8, 2024
  • Time: 4:15 PM ET
  • Venue: Busch Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Cardinals favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rockies +175, Cardinals -200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rockies: 41%
  • Cardinals: 59%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rockies a win probability of 41%, while the Cardinals have a win probability of 59%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Cardinals are more likely to beat the Rockies in the MLB game at Busch Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rockies vs. Cardinals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365