D-Backs vs. Padres Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the D-Backs vs. Padres MLB game on June 8, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
D-Backs
1
13
Jun 9, 12:40AM PETCO Park
Padres
Jun 9, 12:40AM PETCO Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
D-Backs
0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 5 2
Padres
0 4 0 4 4 1 0 0 X 13 14 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
D-Backs ARI
Win %
0%
100%
Padres SD
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Kevin Newman grounds out to shallow infield, Donovan Solano to Luis Arraez.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
D-Backs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Carroll CF40100000.250.500
2 J. McCarthy RF300001100.250
3 P. Smith P100000100.000
4 C. Walker 1B41100000.250.750
5 L. Gurriel LF40200010.51.000
6 B. Alexander 2B300001100.250
7 E. Suárez 3B30110100.3330.833
8 K. Newman SS400000100.000
9 T. Barnhart C300000100.000
Padres Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Arraez 1B61200000.3330.666
2 T. Wade 2B000000000.000
3 J. Azocar LF100000000.000
4 J. Brito P000000000.000
5 D. Solano 3B41110000.250.450
6 D. Peralta RF323201012.667
7 J. Merrill CF41210110.51.600
8 H. Kim SS41131100.251.400
9 K. Higashioka C52211000.41.400
Loading...

D-Backs vs. Padres: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: D-Backs vs. Padres
  • Date: Saturday, June 8, 2024
  • Time: 8:40 PM ET
  • Venue: PETCO Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Padres favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: D-Backs +140, Padres -155

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • D-Backs: 42%
  • Padres: 58%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the D-Backs a win probability of 42%, while the Padres have a win probability of 58%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Padres are more likely to beat the D-Backs in the MLB game at PETCO Park on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our D-Backs vs. Padres predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365