Twins vs. Pirates Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Twins vs. Pirates MLB game on June 8, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Twins
0
4
Jun 8, 8:05PM PNC Park
Pirates
Jun 8, 8:05PM PNC Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Twins
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 2
Pirates
0 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 X 4 10 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Twins MIN
Win %
0%
100%
Pirates PIT
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Willi Castro flies out to deep left field to Bryan Reynolds.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Twins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 T. Larnach DH40100010.250.500
2 C. Correa SS400000000.000
3 R. Lewis 3B40100010.250.500
4 M. Kepler RF40100030.250.500
5 J. Miranda 1B400000200.000
6 W. Castro 2B20100000.51.250
7 B. Buxton CF30100000.3330.666
8 M. Margot LF100000000.000
9 R. Jeffers C100000000.000
Pirates Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. McCutchen DH50300010.61.200
2 B. Reynolds LF40200010.51.000
3 C. Joe RF400000000.000
4 O. Cruz SS310001000.250
5 K. Hayes 3B41100010.250.500
6 N. Gonzales 2B40100020.250.500
7 R. Tellez 1B42231010.51.750
8 Y. Grandal C300001100.250
9 M. A. Taylor CF30110010.3330.666
Loading...

Twins vs. Pirates: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Twins vs. Pirates
  • Date: Saturday, June 8, 2024
  • Time: 4:05 PM ET
  • Venue: PNC Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Twins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Twins -130, Pirates +112

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Twins: 47%
  • Pirates: 53%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Twins a win probability of 47%, while the Pirates have a win probability of 53%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Pirates are more likely to beat the Twins in the MLB game at PNC Park on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Twins vs. Pirates predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365