Phillies vs. Mets Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Phillies vs. Mets MLB game on June 8, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Phillies
7
2
Jun 8, 5:10PM London Stadium
Mets
Jun 8, 5:10PM London Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Phillies
0 0 0 6 0 0 0 1 0 7 11 0
Mets
1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 2 10 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Phillies PHI
Win %
100%
0%
Mets NYM
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
J.D. Martinez grounds out to second base. Brandon Nimmo out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Phillies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Schwarber DH50110000.20.400
2 J. Realmuto C50100010.20.400
3 B. Harper 1B41311010.752.500
4 A. Bohm 3B41100000.250.500
5 N. Castellanos RF41111020.251.250
6 B. Stott 2B31100110.3330.833
7 E. Sosa SS41110000.250.500
8 W. Merrifield LF41131010.251.250
9 C. Pache CF41100000.250.750
Mets Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 F. Lindor SS42200110.51.350
2 P. Alonso 1B40200120.51.350
3 B. Nimmo LF50100020.20.400
4 J. Martinez DH400100100.200
5 S. Marte RF40210000.51.250
6 M. Vientos 3B400000100.000
7 H. Bader CF300001000.250
8 J. Iglesias 2B40200010.51.250
9 D. Stewart PH100000000.000
Loading...

Phillies vs. Mets: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Phillies vs. Mets
  • Date: Saturday, June 8, 2024
  • Time: 1:10 PM ET
  • Venue: London Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Phillies favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Phillies -160, Mets +142

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Phillies: 58%
  • Mets: 42%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Phillies a win probability of 58%, while the Mets have a win probability of 42%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Phillies are more likely to beat the Mets in the MLB game at London Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Phillies vs. Mets predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365