Guardians vs. Marlins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Guardians vs. Marlins MLB game on June 8, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Guardians
8
0
Jun 8, 11:35PM loanDepot park
Marlins
Jun 8, 11:35PM loanDepot park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Guardians
1 0 1 0 6 0 0 0 0 8 11 0
Marlins
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Guardians CLE
Win %
100%
0%
Marlins MIA
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Xavier Edwards strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Guardians Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 S. Kwan LF32221200.6672.467
2 G. Arias 3B000000000.000
3 B. Rocchio SS000000000.000
4 A. Hedges C000000000.000
5 D. Fry 1B51210000.41.000
6 K. Manzardo DH40110010.250.450
7 W. Brennan RF40110110.250.650
8 T. Freeman CF300001000.250
9 D. Schneemann 2B21100200.51.250
Marlins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 T. Gray 3B100000000.000
2 B. De La Cruz DH400000200.000
3 D. Myers CF100000100.000
4 J. Burger 1B400000100.000
5 J. Sánchez RF400000100.000
6 X. Edwards SS30100120.3330.833
7 N. Gordon LF300000100.000
8 V. Bruján 2B20100100.51.667
9 C. Bethancourt C300000100.000
Loading...

Guardians vs. Marlins: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Guardians vs. Marlins
  • Date: Saturday, June 8, 2024
  • Time: 7:35 PM ET
  • Venue: loanDepot park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Guardians favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Guardians -155, Marlins +215

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Guardians: 55%
  • Marlins: 45%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Guardians a win probability of 55%, while the Marlins have a win probability of 45%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Guardians are more likely to beat the Marlins in the MLB game at loanDepot park on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Guardians vs. Marlins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365