Brewers vs. Tigers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Brewers vs. Tigers MLB game on June 8, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Brewers
5
4
Jun 8, 8:10PM Comerica Park
Tigers
Jun 8, 8:10PM Comerica Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Brewers
1 0 2 0 0 2 0 0 0 5 10 3
Tigers
1 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 5 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Brewers MIL
Win %
100%
0%
Tigers DET
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Mark Canha flies out to center field to Blake Perkins.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Brewers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Turang 2B42200100.51.100
2 W. Contreras C50100000.20.400
3 C. Yelich DH40220010.50.900
4 W. Adames SS400100100.000
5 R. Hoskins 1B310001000.250
6 S. Frelick RF40200000.51.000
7 J. Ortiz 3B40100000.250.500
8 B. Perkins CF310001100.250
9 J. Chourio LF41220000.51.250
Tigers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Vierling 3B400001100.200
2 R. Greene CF320001000.250
3 M. Canha DH40110110.250.650
4 G. Urshela 1B40110000.250.500
5 Z. McKinstry 2B300000100.000
6 J. Malloy LF300001200.250
7 W. Pérez RF100000100.000
8 J. Báez SS40100010.250.500
9 C. Kelly C41210020.51.000
Loading...

Brewers vs. Tigers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Brewers vs. Tigers
  • Date: Saturday, June 8, 2024
  • Time: 4:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Comerica Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Brewers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Brewers -170, Tigers +145

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Brewers: 56%
  • Tigers: 44%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Brewers a win probability of 56%, while the Tigers have a win probability of 44%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Brewers are more likely to beat the Tigers in the MLB game at Comerica Park on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Brewers vs. Tigers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365