Giants vs. Rangers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Giants vs. Rangers MLB game on June 7, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Giants
5
2
Jun 8, 12:05AM Globe Life Field
Rangers
Jun 8, 12:05AM Globe Life Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Giants
0 1 0 1 0 0 2 1 0 5 11 0
Rangers
0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 2 5 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Giants SF
Win %
100%
0%
Rangers TEX
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Nathaniel Lowe strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Giants Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 H. Ramos CF50310000.61.200
2 P. Bailey C50100010.20.400
3 M. Chapman 3B31100210.3330.933
4 M. Conforto LF41121100.251.400
5 J. Soler DH50100020.20.400
6 W. Flores 1B52222010.42.000
7 M. Yastrzemski RF40100120.250.650
8 T. Estrada 2B41100010.250.500
9 B. Wisely SS300001100.250
Rangers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Semien 2B40100000.250.500
2 J. Smith SS400000000.000
3 J. Heim C400000100.000
4 A. García RF400000200.000
5 N. Lowe 1B41100010.250.500
6 W. Langford LF31100010.3331.000
7 R. Grossman DH200100200.000
8 E. Duran 3B30210000.6671.334
9 L. Taveras CF300000100.000
Loading...

Giants vs. Rangers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Giants vs. Rangers
  • Date: Friday, June 7, 2024
  • Time: 8:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Globe Life Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Giants favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Giants -125, Rangers +105

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Giants: 58%
  • Rangers: 42%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Giants a win probability of 58%, while the Rangers have a win probability of 42%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Giants are more likely to beat the Rangers in the MLB game at Globe Life Field on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Giants vs. Rangers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365