Orioles vs. Rays Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Orioles vs. Rays MLB game on June 7, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Orioles
6
3
Jun 7, 10:50PM Tropicana Field
Rays
Jun 7, 10:50PM Tropicana Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Orioles
0 2 0 0 2 0 0 2 0 6 9 1
Rays
0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 3 9 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Orioles BAL
Win %
100%
0%
Rays TB
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Yandy Díaz pops out to Ramón Urías.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Orioles Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 G. Henderson SS51100020.20.400
2 A. Rutschman C500000300.000
3 R. Mountcastle 1B31121000.3331.833
4 R. O'Hearn DH41100010.250.750
5 A. Santander RF31211100.6672.417
6 J. Westburg 2B41221010.51.750
7 C. Cowser LF41100030.250.500
8 C. Mullins CF400000100.000
9 R. Urías 3B40110020.250.750
Rays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 Y. Díaz 1B51100010.20.400
2 B. Rortvedt C000000000.000
3 A. Rosario DH300100100.000
4 I. Paredes 3B400000200.000
5 J. Siri CF32211100.6672.417
6 J. Lowe RF100000000.000
7 T. Walls SS40200020.51.250
8 J. Caballero 2B40100010.250.750
9 R. Palacios LF200000000.000
Loading...

Orioles vs. Rays: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Orioles vs. Rays
  • Date: Friday, June 7, 2024
  • Time: 6:50 PM ET
  • Venue: Tropicana Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Orioles -105, Rays -108

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Orioles: 49%
  • Rays: 51%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Orioles a win probability of 49%, while the Rays have a win probability of 51%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Rays are more likely to beat the Orioles in the MLB game at Tropicana Field on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Orioles vs. Rays predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365