Twins vs. Pirates Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Twins vs. Pirates MLB game on June 7, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Twins
0
3
Jun 7, 10:40PM PNC Park
Pirates
Jun 7, 10:40PM PNC Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Twins
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8 0
Pirates
0 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 X 3 4 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Twins MIN
Win %
0%
100%
Pirates PIT
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Willi Castro flies out to right center field to Jack Suwinski.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Twins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 T. Larnach LF40200000.51.250
2 C. Correa SS30200110.6671.417
3 R. Lewis 3B400000200.000
4 M. Kepler RF400000300.000
5 R. Jeffers C400000100.000
6 A. Kirilloff PH100000100.000
7 B. Buxton CF40200010.51.000
8 C. Santana 1B400000100.000
9 W. Castro 2B300001100.250
Pirates Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Joe 1B41111010.251.250
2 B. Reynolds LF41200000.51.500
3 K. Hayes 3B400000300.000
4 O. Cruz SS21111100.52.667
5 M. A. Taylor CF000000000.000
6 N. Gonzales 2B200100100.000
7 Y. Grandal C300000000.000
8 J. Suwinski RF300000100.000
9 H. Davis DH300000300.000
Loading...

Twins vs. Pirates: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Twins vs. Pirates
  • Date: Friday, June 7, 2024
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: PNC Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Twins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Twins -125, Pirates +138

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Twins: 51%
  • Pirates: 49%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Twins a win probability of 51%, while the Pirates have a win probability of 49%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Twins are more likely to beat the Pirates in the MLB game at PNC Park on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Twins vs. Pirates predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365