Blue Jays vs. Athletics Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Blue Jays vs. Athletics MLB game on June 7, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Blue Jays
1
2
Jun 8, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
Athletics
Jun 8, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Blue Jays
0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 5 0
Athletics
0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 2 5 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Blue Jays TOR
Win %
0%
100%
Athletics OAK
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
JJ Bleday homers to right field.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Blue Jays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 D. Schneider LF400000100.000
2 J. Turner DH300001200.250
3 V. Guerrero 1B41100010.250.750
4 B. Bichette SS40210010.51.000
5 G. Springer RF400000000.000
6 A. Kirk C100001000.667
7 I. Kiner-Falefa 2B30100000.3330.666
8 E. Clement 3B300000000.000
9 D. Varsho CF000000000.000
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Toro 3B40100010.250.500
2 M. Andujar LF400000300.000
3 J. Bleday CF41111000.251.250
4 B. Rooker DH30100010.3330.666
5 S. Langeliers C300000100.000
6 S. Brown RF200001000.333
7 T. Soderstrom 1B20100100.51.167
8 Z. Gelof 2B300000100.000
9 M. Schuemann SS31100000.3330.666
Loading...

Blue Jays vs. Athletics: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Blue Jays vs. Athletics
  • Date: Friday, June 7, 2024
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Oakland Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Blue Jays favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Blue Jays -165, Athletics +150

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Blue Jays: 57%
  • Athletics: 43%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Blue Jays a win probability of 57%, while the Athletics have a win probability of 43%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Blue Jays are more likely to beat the Athletics in the MLB game at Oakland Coliseum on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Blue Jays vs. Athletics predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365