Dodgers vs. Yankees Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Dodgers vs. Yankees MLB game on June 7, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Dodgers
2
1
Jun 7, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
Yankees
Jun 7, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 RHE
Dodgers
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 4 1
Yankees
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 5 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Dodgers LAD
Win %
100%
0%
Yankees NYY
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Anthony Rizzo pops out to Will Smith.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Dodgers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Betts SS30100210.3330.933
2 S. Ohtani DH510000000.000
3 F. Freeman 1B210002000.600
4 W. Smith C500000200.000
5 T. Hernández LF40220010.51.350
6 J. Heyward RF500000100.000
7 A. Pages CF400001100.200
8 G. Lux 2B500000100.000
9 K. Hernández 3B30100100.3331.167
Yankees Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Volpe SS51100010.20.400
2 A. Verdugo LF50100020.20.400
3 A. Judge RF30210200.6671.800
4 G. Stanton DH500000300.000
5 A. Rizzo 1B500000000.000
6 G. Torres 2B300001100.250
7 O. Cabrera 3B000000000.000
8 T. Grisham CF40100010.250.500
9 J. Trevino C400000200.000
Loading...

Dodgers vs. Yankees: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Dodgers vs. Yankees
  • Date: Friday, June 7, 2024
  • Time: 7:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Yankee Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Dodgers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Dodgers -145, Yankees +135

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Dodgers: 55%
  • Yankees: 45%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Dodgers a win probability of 55%, while the Yankees have a win probability of 45%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Dodgers are more likely to beat the Yankees in the MLB game at Yankee Stadium on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Dodgers vs. Yankees predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365