Astros vs. Angels Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Astros vs. Angels MLB game on June 7, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Astros
7
1
Jun 8, 1:38AM Angel Stadium
Angels
Jun 8, 1:38AM Angel Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Astros
1 0 0 0 0 0 5 1 0 7 11 0
Angels
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 4 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Astros HOU
Win %
100%
0%
Angels LAA
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Kevin Pillar lines out to shortstop to Jeremy Peña.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Astros Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Altuve 2B51100020.20.400
2 A. Bregman 3B41200100.51.100
3 C. McCormick LF000000000.000
4 J. Peña SS50100000.20.400
5 Y. Diaz DH51331000.61.800
6 J. Meyers CF400000000.000
7 V. Caratini C300001000.250
8 J. Abreu 1B41111010.251.250
9 T. Cabbage RF41100010.250.500
Angels Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 N. Schanuel 1B400000100.000
2 L. Rengifo 3B400000300.000
3 T. Ward DH30100100.3330.833
4 K. Pillar CF41211000.51.750
5 L. O'Hoppe C30100010.3331.000
6 J. Adell RF300000000.000
7 Z. Neto SS300000000.000
8 C. Tucker LF300000300.000
9 K. Paris 2B300000000.000
Loading...

Astros vs. Angels: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Astros vs. Angels
  • Date: Friday, June 7, 2024
  • Time: 9:38 PM ET
  • Venue: Angel Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Astros favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Astros -160, Angels +140

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Astros: 57%
  • Angels: 43%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Astros a win probability of 57%, while the Angels have a win probability of 43%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Astros are more likely to beat the Angels in the MLB game at Angel Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Astros vs. Angels predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365