Mariners vs. Royals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mariners vs. Royals MLB game on June 7, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Mariners
9
10
Jun 8, 12:10AM Kauffman Stadium
Royals
Jun 8, 12:10AM Kauffman Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Mariners
7 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 9 10 1
Royals
0 0 0 4 0 3 0 0 3 10 10 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Mariners SEA
Win %
0%
100%
Royals KC
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Nelson Velázquez hits into a force out to shortstop. Salvador Perez out at second. Vinnie Pasquantino to third. Bobby Witt scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Mariners Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Crawford SS51100100.20.533
2 D. Moore 2B42100000.250.900
3 J. Rodríguez CF31100210.3330.933
4 T. France 1B31210110.6672.133
5 C. Raleigh C300002200.400
6 M. Garver DH41120110.250.900
7 M. Haniger RF41130100.250.900
8 J. Rojas 3B200000100.000
9 L. Raley LF20100010.51.000
Royals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Garcia 3B500100000.000
2 B. Witt SS52310010.61.600
3 V. Pasquantino 1B32100110.3330.933
4 S. Perez C310001100.400
5 N. Velázquez DH42120110.250.650
6 M. Melendez LF31141100.3331.833
7 H. Renfroe RF40120000.250.500
8 N. Loftin 2B111001012.000
9 G. Hampson CF21100010.51.000
Loading...

Mariners vs. Royals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mariners vs. Royals
  • Date: Friday, June 7, 2024
  • Time: 8:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Kauffman Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mariners favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Mariners -120, Royals +106

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mariners: 51%
  • Royals: 49%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mariners a win probability of 51%, while the Royals have a win probability of 49%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mariners are more likely to beat the Royals in the MLB game at Kauffman Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mariners vs. Royals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365