Brewers vs. Tigers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Brewers vs. Tigers MLB game on June 7, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Brewers
10
0
Jun 7, 10:40PM Comerica Park
Tigers
Jun 7, 10:40PM Comerica Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Brewers
0 5 0 3 2 0 0 0 0 10 16 0
Tigers
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Brewers MIL
Win %
100%
0%
Tigers DET
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Andy Ibáñez grounds out to shortstop. Zach McKinstry out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Brewers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Turang 2B52420010.81.800
2 W. Contreras C51120020.20.600
3 C. Yelich LF303001012.000
4 O. Dunn 3B000000000.000
5 J. Chourio RF100000000.000
6 R. Hoskins DH51100010.20.600
7 J. Bauers 1B410001200.200
8 J. Ortiz SS51220010.40.800
9 B. Perkins CF43320000.752.500
Tigers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Vierling CF30100100.3330.833
2 Z. McKinstry P101000012.000
3 W. Pérez RF300001000.250
4 A. Ibáñez 1B200000000.000
5 G. Urshela 3B300000000.000
6 C. Keith 2B300000000.000
7 J. Malloy LF100002100.667
8 J. Báez SS300000100.000
9 C. Kelly C300000100.000
Loading...

Brewers vs. Tigers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Brewers vs. Tigers
  • Date: Friday, June 7, 2024
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Comerica Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Brewers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Brewers +100, Tigers -115

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Brewers: 46%
  • Tigers: 54%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Brewers a win probability of 46%, while the Tigers have a win probability of 54%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Tigers are more likely to beat the Brewers in the MLB game at Comerica Park on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Brewers vs. Tigers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365