Cubs vs. Reds Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cubs vs. Reds MLB game on June 7, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Cubs
2
3
Jun 7, 11:10PM Great American Ball Park
Reds
Jun 7, 11:10PM Great American Ball Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Cubs
0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 2 6 1
Reds
0 0 0 2 1 0 0 0 X 3 5 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Cubs CHC
Win %
0%
100%
Reds CIN
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Patrick Wisdom strikes out on a foul tip.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Cubs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 P. Wisdom 3B400000300.200
2 M. Tauchman RF101000012.000
3 C. Bellinger CF400000100.000
4 C. Morel DH40100000.250.500
5 I. Happ LF400000200.000
6 D. Swanson SS41111010.251.250
7 P. Crow-Armstrong PH100000000.000
8 M. Busch 1B31200100.6671.750
9 N. Hoerner PR000000000.000
Reds Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 S. Fairchild RF40110000.250.500
2 E. De La Cruz SS310001200.250
3 J. Candelario 3B40100010.250.500
4 S. Steer 1B410000100.000
5 T. Stephenson C30120000.3331.000
6 J. India DH300000200.000
7 T. Friedl CF30100010.3330.666
8 S. Espinal 2B200000000.000
9 B. Dunn LF31100000.3331.000
Loading...

Cubs vs. Reds: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cubs vs. Reds
  • Date: Friday, June 7, 2024
  • Time: 7:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Great American Ball Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Reds favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Cubs +120, Reds -130

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cubs: 46%
  • Reds: 54%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Cubs a win probability of 46%, while the Reds have a win probability of 54%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Reds are more likely to beat the Cubs in the MLB game at Great American Ball Park on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Cubs vs. Reds predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365