Orioles vs. Blue Jays Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Orioles vs. Blue Jays MLB game on June 6, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Orioles
5
6
Jun 6, 5:07PM Rogers Centre
Blue Jays
Jun 6, 5:07PM Rogers Centre
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Orioles
0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 2 5 6 0
Blue Jays
0 0 3 1 0 2 0 0 X 6 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Orioles BAL
Win %
0%
100%
Blue Jays TOR
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Kyle Stowers strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Orioles Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Westburg 3B310001100.250
2 A. Rutschman DH42232010.52.500
3 R. Mountcastle 1B40100000.250.500
4 G. Henderson SS30100120.3331.167
5 A. Santander RF400000000.000
6 A. Hays LF310000300.250
7 R. O'Hearn PH111210015.000
8 K. Stowers PH100000100.000
9 C. Cowser CF300000200.000
Blue Jays Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Kiermaier CF000000000.000
2 D. Jansen C310001000.250
3 V. Guerrero 1B31231100.6672.417
4 B. Bichette SS400000000.000
5 G. Springer RF400000000.000
6 C. Biggio DH000000000.000
7 D. Varsho LF32100110.3331.167
8 I. Kiner-Falefa 2B40110000.250.500
9 E. Clement 3B31120100.3330.833
Loading...

Orioles vs. Blue Jays: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Orioles vs. Blue Jays
  • Date: Thursday, June 6, 2024
  • Time: 1:07 PM ET
  • Venue: Rogers Centre

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Orioles +108, Blue Jays -125

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Orioles: 48%
  • Blue Jays: 52%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Orioles a win probability of 48%, while the Blue Jays have a win probability of 52%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Blue Jays are more likely to beat the Orioles in the MLB game at Rogers Centre on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Orioles vs. Blue Jays predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365