Twins vs. Yankees Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Twins vs. Yankees MLB game on June 6, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Twins
5
8
Jun 6, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
Yankees
Jun 6, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Twins
1 0 1 0 3 0 0 0 0 5 10 1
Yankees
0 2 3 2 1 0 0 0 X 8 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Twins MIN
Win %
0%
100%
Yankees NYY
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Carlos Santana grounds out to shallow infield, Gleyber Torres to Anthony Rizzo.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Twins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Margot LF20100000.51.000
2 R. Jeffers DH100001100.500
3 C. Correa SS41221010.51.650
4 M. Kepler RF51110020.20.600
5 W. Castro CF40100000.250.650
6 J. Miranda 3B40100000.250.650
7 C. Santana 1B50210000.41.000
8 K. Farmer 2B400000100.000
9 C. Vázquez C31111100.3331.833
Yankees Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Volpe SS51100020.20.400
2 A. Verdugo LF20100000.51.000
3 A. Judge RF320002100.400
4 G. Stanton DH21110300.51.300
5 A. Rizzo 1B300001100.250
6 G. Torres 2B40120020.250.750
7 A. Wells C22110010.51.000
8 O. Cabrera 3B40100010.250.500
9 T. Grisham CF31131010.3331.583
Loading...

Twins vs. Yankees: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Twins vs. Yankees
  • Date: Thursday, June 6, 2024
  • Time: 7:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Yankee Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Yankees favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Twins +132, Yankees -145

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Twins: 51%
  • Yankees: 49%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Twins a win probability of 51%, while the Yankees have a win probability of 49%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Twins are more likely to beat the Yankees in the MLB game at Yankee Stadium on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Twins vs. Yankees predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365