Red Sox vs. White Sox Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Red Sox vs. White Sox MLB game on June 6, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Red Sox
14
2
Jun 7, 12:10AM Guaranteed Rate Field
White Sox
Jun 7, 12:10AM Guaranteed Rate Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Red Sox
1 2 0 4 0 4 2 1 0 14 24 0
White Sox
0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 2 4 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Red Sox BOS
Win %
100%
0%
White Sox CWS
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Paul DeJong flies out to right center field to Rob Refsnyder.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Red Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Duran LF52421100.82.114
2 E. Valdez 2B61131100.1670.953
3 R. Refsnyder RF61300020.51.333
4 B. Dalbec 3B20100000.51.000
5 J. Westbrook DH21111000.52.500
6 D. Smith 1B51320100.61.267
7 C. Wong C43220110.51.167
8 D. Hamilton SS61200000.3330.833
9 C. Rafaela CF61440000.6671.334
White Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 Z. DeLoach LF40110020.250.750
2 N. Lopez 2B400000200.000
3 D. Mendick P000001001.000
4 O. Colás RF101000012.000
5 A. Vaughn 1B41111020.251.250
6 P. DeJong SS300000100.250
7 K. Lee C300000100.000
8 L. Sosa 3B31100000.3330.666
9 D. Ellis CF300000100.000
Loading...

Red Sox vs. White Sox: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Red Sox vs. White Sox
  • Date: Thursday, June 6, 2024
  • Time: 8:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Red Sox favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Red Sox -240, White Sox +200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Red Sox: 62%
  • White Sox: 38%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Red Sox a win probability of 62%, while the White Sox have a win probability of 38%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Red Sox are more likely to beat the White Sox in the MLB game at Guaranteed Rate Field on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Red Sox vs. White Sox predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365