Tigers vs. Rangers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Tigers vs. Rangers MLB game on June 5, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
Jun 6, 12:05AM Globe Life Field
Jun 6, 12:05AM Globe Life Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 2 2
0 1 3 0 0 2 0 3 X 9 12 0
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Run Line
Tigers DET
Win %
Rangers TEX
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Andy Ibáñez strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Tigers Hitting
1 M. Vierling CF400000100.000
2 R. Greene LF400000300.000
3 A. Ibáñez PH100000100.000
4 G. Urshela 3B200001000.333
5 C. Keith 2B300000100.000
6 Z. McKinstry P300000000.000
7 J. Malloy RF31211000.6672.334
8 J. Báez SS300000200.000
9 J. Rogers C300000200.000
Rangers Hitting
1 M. Semien 2B32100100.3330.933
2 E. Duran 3B31110000.3330.666
3 J. Smith SS41321100.752.550
4 A. García RF400001300.200
5 N. Lowe 1B41210110.51.100
6 W. Langford DH50100010.20.400
7 J. Heim C52321010.62.000
8 T. Jankowski LF410000000.000
9 L. Taveras CF310001000.250

Tigers vs. Rangers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Tigers vs. Rangers
  • Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2024
  • Time: 8:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Globe Life Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Rangers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Tigers +135, Rangers -144

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Tigers: 40%
  • Rangers: 60%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Tigers a win probability of 40%, while the Rangers have a win probability of 60%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


According to our analysis, the Rangers are more likely to beat the Tigers in the MLB game at Globe Life Field on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Tigers vs. Rangers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners