Mariners vs. Athletics Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mariners vs. Athletics MLB game on June 5, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Mariners
1
2
Jun 6, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
Athletics
Jun 6, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Mariners
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 4 2
Athletics
0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 X 2 5 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Mariners SEA
Win %
0%
100%
Athletics OAK
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Victor Robles grounds out to shortstop. Cal Raleigh out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Mariners Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Crawford SS40100000.250.750
2 J. Rojas 3B400000100.000
3 J. Rodríguez CF31111110.3331.833
4 C. Raleigh C300001000.250
5 T. France 1B300000100.250
6 V. Robles LF100000000.000
7 M. Haniger DH30100010.3330.666
8 D. Canzone RF30100000.3330.666
9 D. Moore 2B300000200.000
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Toro 3B400000000.000
2 M. Andujar LF300000100.000
3 J. Bleday CF30100010.3331.000
4 B. Rooker DH300000200.000
5 S. Langeliers C300000100.000
6 T. Soderstrom 1B000000000.000
7 D. Cameron RF31100000.3330.666
8 Z. Gelof 2B31211000.6672.334
9 M. Schuemann SS300000100.000
Loading...

Mariners vs. Athletics: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mariners vs. Athletics
  • Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2024
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Oakland Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mariners favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Mariners -162, Athletics +145

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mariners: 57%
  • Athletics: 43%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mariners a win probability of 57%, while the Athletics have a win probability of 43%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mariners are more likely to beat the Athletics in the MLB game at Oakland Coliseum on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mariners vs. Athletics predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365