Twins vs. Yankees Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Twins vs. Yankees MLB game on June 5, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Twins
5
9
Jun 5, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
Yankees
Jun 5, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Twins
0 0 0 0 0 2 2 1 0 5 6 0
Yankees
4 0 0 0 4 1 0 0 X 9 9 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Twins MIN
Win %
0%
100%
Yankees NYY
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Byron Buxton strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Twins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Margot RF40100010.250.750
2 C. Correa SS300200000.000
3 R. Jeffers C400000100.000
4 R. Lewis 3B41111010.251.250
5 T. Larnach PH100000100.000
6 B. Buxton CF400100200.000
7 W. Castro LF300000300.000
8 C. Santana 1B31111000.3331.666
9 K. Farmer 2B32200010.6671.667
Yankees Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Volpe SS52300000.61.600
2 J. Soto RF32100220.3330.933
3 A. Judge CF31150110.3331.500
4 A. Verdugo LF300100200.000
5 G. Stanton DH41210020.51.000
6 A. Rizzo 1B41100000.250.750
7 G. Torres 2B40120010.250.750
8 A. Wells C310001100.250
9 D. LeMahieu 3B210002200.500
Loading...

Twins vs. Yankees: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Twins vs. Yankees
  • Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2024
  • Time: 7:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Yankee Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Yankees favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Twins +160, Yankees -170

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Twins: 34%
  • Yankees: 66%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Twins a win probability of 34%, while the Yankees have a win probability of 66%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Yankees are more likely to beat the Twins in the MLB game at Yankee Stadium on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Twins vs. Yankees predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365