Padres vs. Angels Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Padres vs. Angels MLB game on June 5, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Padres
2
3
Jun 6, 1:38AM Angel Stadium
Angels
Jun 6, 1:38AM Angel Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Padres
0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 2 8 1
Angels
1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 X 3 6 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Padres SD
Win %
0%
100%
Angels LAA
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Ha-Seong Kim pops out to shortstop to Zach Neto.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Padres Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Arraez 1B41200000.51.250
2 F. Tatis RF404100012.000
3 D. Solano 3B200000000.000
4 J. Cronenworth 2B300000000.000
5 J. Profar LF400000000.000
6 J. Azocar PH100000000.000
7 J. Merrill CF40100000.250.500
8 H. Kim SS300001000.250
9 L. Campusano C31100010.3330.666
Angels Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 N. Schanuel 1B41111010.251.250
2 L. Rengifo 3B40100000.250.500
3 T. Ward LF300001200.250
4 W. Calhoun DH300000000.000
5 K. Pillar CF300000000.000
6 L. O'Hoppe C31200010.6671.334
7 J. Adell RF300000100.000
8 Z. Neto SS31221010.6672.334
9 L. Guillorme 2B000000000.000
Loading...

Padres vs. Angels: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Padres vs. Angels
  • Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2024
  • Time: 9:38 PM ET
  • Venue: Angel Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Padres favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Padres -166, Angels +155

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Padres: 60%
  • Angels: 40%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Padres a win probability of 60%, while the Angels have a win probability of 40%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Padres are more likely to beat the Angels in the MLB game at Angel Stadium on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Padres vs. Angels predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365