Cardinals vs. Astros Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cardinals vs. Astros MLB game on June 5, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Cardinals
4
2
Jun 5, 6:10PM Minute Maid Park
Astros
Jun 5, 6:10PM Minute Maid Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Cardinals
0 0 1 0 2 1 0 0 0 4 5 0
Astros
0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 2 5 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Cardinals STL
Win %
100%
0%
Astros HOU
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Jon Singleton strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Cardinals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Donovan LF41110000.250.500
2 D. Carlson RF000000000.000
3 P. Goldschmidt 1B40100000.250.500
4 N. Gorman 2B400000100.000
5 N. Arenado 3B31111100.3331.833
6 I. Herrera DH400000000.000
7 B. Crawford SS41100020.250.750
8 P. Pagés C210001000.333
9 M. Siani CF100100100.000
Astros Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Altuve 2B300001000.250
2 J. Peña SS40200010.51.000
3 Y. Alvarez LF400000000.000
4 J. Meyers CF400000200.000
5 J. Singleton DH400000200.000
6 Y. Diaz C31111000.3331.666
7 T. Cabbage RF31111020.3331.666
8 J. Abreu 1B300000000.000
9 M. Dubón 3B30100000.3330.666
Loading...

Cardinals vs. Astros: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cardinals vs. Astros
  • Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2024
  • Time: 2:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Minute Maid Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Astros favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Cardinals +140, Astros -150

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cardinals: 40%
  • Astros: 60%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Cardinals a win probability of 40%, while the Astros have a win probability of 60%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Astros are more likely to beat the Cardinals in the MLB game at Minute Maid Park on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Cardinals vs. Astros predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365