White Sox vs. Cubs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the White Sox vs. Cubs MLB game on June 5, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
White Sox
6
7
Jun 6, 12:05AM Wrigley Field
Cubs
Jun 6, 12:05AM Wrigley Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
White Sox
1 0 0 4 0 0 0 1 0 6 13 0
Cubs
0 1 0 0 2 0 3 0 1 7 8 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
White Sox CWS
Win %
0%
100%
Cubs CHC
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Mike Tauchman homers to center field.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
White Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Julks LF41211100.51.850
2 N. Lopez 2B50210010.40.800
3 L. Robert CF500000300.000
4 G. Sheets 1B51200020.40.800
5 D. Ellis DH000000000.000
6 O. Colás RF41110110.250.650
7 P. DeJong SS41111010.251.250
8 K. Lee C41110010.250.500
9 L. Sosa 3B30210110.6671.417
Cubs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Tauchman DH43211100.51.850
2 S. Suzuki RF40100020.250.500
3 C. Bellinger CF300200100.000
4 P. Wisdom 3B000000000.000
5 I. Happ LF40110010.250.500
6 D. Bote 2B200000200.000
7 M. Busch 1B40100020.250.500
8 D. Swanson SS32200000.6671.417
9 Y. Gomes C310001200.250
Loading...

White Sox vs. Cubs: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: White Sox vs. Cubs
  • Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2024
  • Time: 8:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Wrigley Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Cubs favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: White Sox +170, Cubs -200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • White Sox: 43%
  • Cubs: 57%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the White Sox a win probability of 43%, while the Cubs have a win probability of 57%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Cubs are more likely to beat the White Sox in the MLB game at Wrigley Field on Thursday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our White Sox vs. Cubs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365