Giants vs. D-Backs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Giants vs. D-Backs MLB game on June 5, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Giants
9
3
Jun 5, 7:40PM Chase Field
D-Backs
Jun 5, 7:40PM Chase Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Giants
0 0 6 0 0 0 0 1 2 9 14 0
D-Backs
1 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 3 9 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Giants SF
Win %
100%
0%
D-Backs ARI
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Ketel Marte grounds out to shortstop, Tyler Fitzgerald to Wilmer Flores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Giants Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Conforto LF21100000.51.000
2 H. Ramos CF222214013.500
3 T. Estrada 2B61310000.51.167
4 M. Chapman 3B310003000.500
5 J. Soler DH62211010.3331.166
6 W. Flores 1B41251100.51.750
7 M. Yastrzemski RF50100120.20.533
8 T. Fitzgerald SS40200110.51.100
9 C. Casali C500000100.000
D-Backs Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Carroll CF51100010.20.400
2 B. Alexander 3B50200020.40.800
3 J. Pederson DH400101300.200
4 L. Gurriel LF40210110.51.100
5 P. Smith 1B41311110.752.300
6 K. Marte 2B200000100.000
7 J. McCarthy RF110001000.750
8 K. Newman SS40100000.250.500
9 G. Moreno C000000000.000
Loading...

Giants vs. D-Backs: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Giants vs. D-Backs
  • Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2024
  • Time: 3:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Chase Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Giants favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Giants -108, D-Backs -105

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Giants: 49%
  • D-Backs: 51%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Giants a win probability of 49%, while the D-Backs have a win probability of 51%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the D-Backs are more likely to beat the Giants in the MLB game at Chase Field on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Giants vs. D-Backs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365