Tigers vs. Rangers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Tigers vs. Rangers MLB game on June 4, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Tigers
3
1
Jun 5, 12:05AM Globe Life Field
Rangers
Jun 5, 12:05AM Globe Life Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Tigers
0 2 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 3 6 0
Rangers
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 5 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Tigers DET
Win %
100%
0%
Rangers TEX
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Wyatt Langford grounds out to shallow infield, Jason Foley to Mark Canha.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Tigers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Vierling 3B400000200.000
2 R. Greene CF41111010.251.250
3 W. Pérez RF400000100.000
4 M. Canha 1B40100010.250.500
5 C. Keith 2B41100000.250.500
6 Z. McKinstry SS41221010.52.250
7 J. Malloy DH400000100.000
8 A. Baddoo LF30100100.3331.167
9 C. Kelly C200000000.333
Rangers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Semien 2B40100010.250.500
2 C. Seager SS300001000.250
3 J. Smith 3B41100010.250.500
4 A. García RF400000000.000
5 R. Grossman PH100000000.000
6 E. Duran DH40110030.250.500
7 W. Langford LF300001000.250
8 J. Heim C30100010.3330.666
9 L. Taveras CF300000300.000
Loading...

Tigers vs. Rangers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Tigers vs. Rangers
  • Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2024
  • Time: 8:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Globe Life Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Tigers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Tigers -105, Rangers -115

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Tigers: 62%
  • Rangers: 38%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Tigers a win probability of 62%, while the Rangers have a win probability of 38%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Tigers are more likely to beat the Rangers in the MLB game at Globe Life Field on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Tigers vs. Rangers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365