Dodgers vs. Pirates Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Dodgers vs. Pirates MLB game on June 4, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Dodgers
0
1
Jun 4, 10:40PM PNC Park
Pirates
Jun 4, 10:40PM PNC Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Dodgers
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 1
Pirates
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 X 1 4 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Dodgers LAD
Win %
0%
100%
Pirates PIT
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Chris Taylor flies out to deep left center field to Bryan Reynolds.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Dodgers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Betts SS300001000.250
2 S. Ohtani DH40100020.250.500
3 F. Freeman 1B40200020.51.250
4 W. Smith C20100100.51.750
5 T. Hernández RF400000100.000
6 A. Pages CF100000100.000
7 G. Lux 2B40100010.250.750
8 M. Rojas 3B400000000.000
9 C. Taylor LF400000000.000
Pirates Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. McCutchen DH400000200.000
2 B. Reynolds LF40200010.51.000
3 C. Joe 1B300001200.250
4 O. Cruz SS400000200.000
5 K. Hayes 3B200001000.333
6 N. Gonzales 2B300000100.000
7 E. Olivares RF100000100.000
8 H. Davis C30100010.3331.000
9 J. Suwinski CF31111020.3331.666
Loading...

Dodgers vs. Pirates: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Dodgers vs. Pirates
  • Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2024
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: PNC Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Dodgers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Dodgers -186, Pirates +160

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Dodgers: 58%
  • Pirates: 42%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Dodgers a win probability of 58%, while the Pirates have a win probability of 42%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Dodgers are more likely to beat the Pirates in the MLB game at PNC Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Dodgers vs. Pirates predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365