Brewers vs. Phillies Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Brewers vs. Phillies MLB game on June 4, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Brewers
1
2
Jun 4, 10:40PM Citizens Bank Park
Phillies
Jun 4, 10:40PM Citizens Bank Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 RHE
Brewers
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 7 0
Phillies
0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 2 8 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Brewers MIL
Win %
0%
100%
Phillies PHI
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Nick Castellanos doubles to deep right field. Bryson Stott to third. Whit Merrifield scores.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Brewers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Ortiz 3B50100020.20.400
2 W. Contreras C40100010.250.500
3 C. Yelich LF40200000.51.000
4 W. Adames SS300001100.250
5 R. Hoskins 1B40100010.250.500
6 O. Dunn DH000000000.000
7 B. Perkins CF41200000.51.250
8 S. Frelick RF000000001.000
9 B. Turang 2B200000000.000
Phillies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Schwarber DH300002200.400
2 J. Realmuto C40100030.250.650
3 B. Harper 1B40100000.250.650
4 W. Merrifield PR010000000.000
5 B. Stott 2B40100000.250.900
6 N. Castellanos RF30110200.3331.267
7 C. Pache LF200000200.000
8 E. Sosa SS40100000.250.500
9 J. Rojas CF40100000.250.500
Loading...

Brewers vs. Phillies: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Brewers vs. Phillies
  • Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2024
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Citizens Bank Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Phillies favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Brewers +140, Phillies -160

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Brewers: 40%
  • Phillies: 60%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Brewers a win probability of 40%, while the Phillies have a win probability of 60%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Phillies are more likely to beat the Brewers in the MLB game at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Brewers vs. Phillies predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365