Mariners vs. Athletics Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mariners vs. Athletics MLB game on June 4, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Mariners
4
3
Jun 5, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
Athletics
Jun 5, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Mariners
0 0 3 1 0 0 0 0 0 4 10 0
Athletics
0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 3 8 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Mariners SEA
Win %
100%
0%
Athletics OAK
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Brent Rooker grounds out to shallow infield, Tayler Saucedo to Ty France.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Mariners Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Crawford SS51100010.20.600
2 J. Rojas 3B51310020.61.400
3 J. Rodríguez CF40100000.250.500
4 T. France 1B31120100.3331.167
5 L. Raley LF40210020.51.250
6 R. Bliss DH000000000.000
7 C. Raleigh C000000001.000
8 D. Canzone RF400000200.000
9 D. Moore 2B41100000.250.500
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Toro 3B40110100.250.650
2 D. Cameron PR000000000.000
3 J. Bleday CF41200110.51.100
4 B. Rooker DH40100100.250.900
5 S. Langeliers C400100300.000
6 S. Brown RF100003100.750
7 J. Davis 1B40100010.250.500
8 Z. Gelof 2B41100020.250.750
9 M. Schuemann SS41100020.250.500
Loading...

Mariners vs. Athletics: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mariners vs. Athletics
  • Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2024
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Oakland Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mariners favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Mariners -160, Athletics +136

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mariners: 56%
  • Athletics: 44%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mariners a win probability of 56%, while the Athletics have a win probability of 44%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mariners are more likely to beat the Athletics in the MLB game at Oakland Coliseum on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mariners vs. Athletics predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365