Twins vs. Yankees Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Twins vs. Yankees MLB game on June 4, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
Jun 4, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
Jun 4, 11:05PM Yankee Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 2 0
0 1 2 0 0 0 0 2 X 5 6 0
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Run Line
Twins MIN
Win %
Yankees NYY
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Max Kepler flies out to left field to Alex Verdugo.
Quick Box Score
Twins Hitting
1 T. Larnach DH400000100.000
2 C. Correa SS400000400.000
3 J. Miranda 1B400000000.000
4 M. Kepler RF400000100.000
5 R. Lewis 3B111112015.000
6 A. Kirilloff LF300000100.000
7 B. Buxton CF300000100.000
8 W. Castro 2B200001100.333
9 C. Vázquez C30100000.3331.000
Yankees Hitting
1 A. Volpe SS41100020.250.500
2 J. Soto RF200002000.500
3 A. Judge CF31220100.6671.750
4 A. Verdugo LF400000100.000
5 G. Stanton DH41121010.251.250
6 A. Rizzo 1B400000000.000
7 G. Torres 2B31111000.3331.666
8 J. Trevino C30100000.3330.666
9 D. LeMahieu 3B210001000.333

Twins vs. Yankees: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Twins vs. Yankees
  • Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2024
  • Time: 7:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Yankee Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Yankees favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Twins +155, Yankees -180

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Twins: 35%
  • Yankees: 65%'s predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Twins a win probability of 35%, while the Yankees have a win probability of 65%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


According to our analysis, the Yankees are more likely to beat the Twins in the MLB game at Yankee Stadium on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Twins vs. Yankees predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners