Reds vs. Rockies Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Reds vs. Rockies MLB game on June 4, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Reds
4
1
Jun 5, 12:40AM Coors Field
Rockies
Jun 5, 12:40AM Coors Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Reds
1 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 4 12 3
Rockies
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 3 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Reds CIN
Win %
100%
0%
Rockies COL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Elehuris Montero flies out to left field to Will Benson.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Reds Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Fraley RF200000000.000
2 E. De La Cruz SS41111010.251.250
3 J. Candelario 3B50100000.20.400
4 S. Steer 1B40210010.51.250
5 T. Stephenson DH41200000.51.250
6 J. India 2B30100010.3330.833
7 T. Friedl CF40100000.250.500
8 W. Benson LF20100000.51.500
9 L. Maile C30110010.3330.833
Rockies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Blackmon DH400000200.000
2 E. Tovar SS400000100.000
3 R. McMahon 3B300001300.250
4 E. Díaz C41200010.51.250
5 B. Rodgers 2B40110010.250.750
6 E. Montero 1B400000200.000
7 B. Doyle CF300000000.000
8 J. Cave LF200001000.333
9 H. Goodman RF300000200.000
Loading...

Reds vs. Rockies: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Reds vs. Rockies
  • Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2024
  • Time: 8:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Coors Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Reds favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 10.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Reds -126, Rockies +110

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Reds: 53%
  • Rockies: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Reds a win probability of 53%, while the Rockies have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Reds are more likely to beat the Rockies in the MLB game at Coors Field on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Reds vs. Rockies predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365