Braves vs. Red Sox Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Braves vs. Red Sox MLB game on June 4, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Braves
8
3
Jun 4, 11:10PM Fenway Park
Red Sox
Jun 4, 11:10PM Fenway Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Braves
0 2 0 0 1 3 1 0 1 8 8 2
Red Sox
0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 3 5 2
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Braves ATL
Win %
100%
0%
Red Sox BOS
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Dominic Smith grounds out to shallow center field. Enmanuel Valdez out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Braves Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Harris CF50110000.20.400
2 A. Riley 3B310001200.250
3 M. Ozuna DH31100100.3330.833
4 M. Olson 1B410000000.000
5 O. Albies 2B42231010.52.000
6 A. Duvall RF400100100.000
7 J. Kelenic LF41100020.250.750
8 T. d'Arnaud C000000000.000
9 O. Arcia SS41211000.51.750
Red Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Duran CF400000200.000
2 R. Refsnyder LF40100020.250.500
3 C. Wong C210001200.500
4 R. Devers 3B41100010.250.500
5 J. Westbrook 2B200000100.333
6 E. Valdez PH101000012.000
7 D. Hamilton PH100000000.000
8 D. Smith 1B41111010.251.250
9 C. Rafaela SS300000100.000
Loading...

Braves vs. Red Sox: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Braves vs. Red Sox
  • Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2024
  • Time: 7:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Fenway Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Braves favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Braves -160, Red Sox +140

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Braves: 57%
  • Red Sox: 43%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Braves a win probability of 57%, while the Red Sox have a win probability of 43%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Braves are more likely to beat the Red Sox in the MLB game at Fenway Park on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Braves vs. Red Sox predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365