Orioles vs. Blue Jays Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Orioles vs. Blue Jays MLB game on June 3, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
Jun 3, 11:07PM Rogers Centre
Blue Jays
Jun 3, 11:07PM Rogers Centre
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
0 2 0 3 0 0 1 0 1 7 10 1
Blue Jays
0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 8 1
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Run Line
Orioles BAL
Win %
Blue Jays TOR
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Isiah Kiner-Falefa flies out to deep center field to Colton Cowser.
Quick Box Score
Orioles Hitting
1 G. Henderson SS50100000.20.600
2 A. Rutschman C50100000.20.400
3 R. Mountcastle 1B500000100.000
4 R. O'Hearn DH31100100.3330.833
5 A. Santander RF42221010.51.750
6 J. Westburg 2B40100010.250.500
7 C. Cowser CF41110000.250.750
8 A. Hays LF42232010.52.500
9 R. Urías 3B111110015.000
Blue Jays Hitting
1 D. Schneider 2B40100000.250.500
2 D. Jansen C400000100.000
3 V. Guerrero 1B41211000.51.750
4 D. Vogelbach DH400000100.000
5 B. Bichette SS40100000.250.750
6 G. Springer RF41200010.51.000
7 E. Clement PH100000000.000
8 I. Kiner-Falefa 3B40100000.250.500
9 K. Kiermaier CF300000200.000

Orioles vs. Blue Jays: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Orioles vs. Blue Jays
  • Date: Monday, June 3, 2024
  • Time: 7:07 PM ET
  • Venue: Rogers Centre

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Orioles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Orioles -115, Blue Jays -102

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Orioles: 53%
  • Blue Jays: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Orioles a win probability of 53%, while the Blue Jays have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


According to our analysis, the Orioles are more likely to beat the Blue Jays in the MLB game at Rogers Centre on Monday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Orioles vs. Blue Jays predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners