Brewers vs. Phillies Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Brewers vs. Phillies MLB game on June 3, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Brewers
1
3
Jun 3, 10:40PM Citizens Bank Park
Phillies
Jun 3, 10:40PM Citizens Bank Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Brewers
0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 5 0
Phillies
0 2 0 1 0 0 0 0 X 3 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Brewers MIL
Win %
0%
100%
Phillies PHI
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Gary Sánchez lines out to third base to Alec Bohm.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Brewers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 B. Turang 2B40100000.250.500
2 W. Contreras C400000100.000
3 C. Yelich LF400000200.000
4 W. Adames SS400000200.000
5 G. Sánchez PH100000000.000
6 R. Hoskins DH21111100.52.667
7 J. Bauers 1B20100110.51.167
8 J. Ortiz 3B200001000.333
9 B. Perkins CF30200010.6671.334
Phillies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 K. Schwarber DH400000000.000
2 J. Realmuto C400000100.000
3 B. Harper 1B30100100.3330.833
4 A. Bohm 3B400000000.000
5 B. Stott 2B30100000.3330.666
6 N. Castellanos RF310000000.000
7 C. Pache LF000000000.000
8 E. Sosa SS30110000.3330.666
9 J. Rojas CF30210000.6671.334
Loading...

Brewers vs. Phillies: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Brewers vs. Phillies
  • Date: Monday, June 3, 2024
  • Time: 6:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Citizens Bank Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Phillies favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8
  • Moneyline Odds: Brewers +170, Phillies -198

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Brewers: 39%
  • Phillies: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Brewers a win probability of 39%, while the Phillies have a win probability of 61%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Phillies are more likely to beat the Brewers in the MLB game at Citizens Bank Park on Monday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Brewers vs. Phillies predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365