Yankees vs. Giants Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Yankees vs. Giants MLB game on June 2, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Yankees
7
5
Jun 2, 8:05PM Oracle Park
Giants
Jun 2, 8:05PM Oracle Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Yankees
1 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 4 7 11 0
Giants
0 1 1 1 0 2 0 0 0 5 11 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Yankees NYY
Win %
100%
0%
Giants SF
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Matt Chapman lines out to center field to Aaron Judge.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Yankees Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 A. Volpe SS52210010.41.200
2 J. Soto RF53332020.62.400
3 A. Judge CF31200210.6671.467
4 J. Jones DH000000000.000
5 A. Verdugo LF40120100.250.900
6 D. LeMahieu 3B50100020.20.400
7 A. Rizzo 1B500000200.000
8 G. Torres 2B40100010.250.500
9 J. Trevino C310001100.250
Giants Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 H. Ramos LF51231030.41.400
2 B. Wisely 2B50100030.20.400
3 W. Flores 1B400001000.200
4 M. Chapman 3B50100000.20.600
5 J. Soler DH42300000.751.750
6 L. Matos CF41100010.250.500
7 C. Schmitt SS41221010.51.750
8 M. Yastrzemski RF100000000.000
9 C. Casali C300000100.250
Loading...

Yankees vs. Giants: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Yankees vs. Giants
  • Date: Sunday, June 2, 2024
  • Time: 4:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Oracle Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Yankees favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Yankees -130, Giants +115

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Yankees: 59%
  • Giants: 41%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Yankees a win probability of 59%, while the Giants have a win probability of 41%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Yankees are more likely to beat the Giants in the MLB game at Oracle Park on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Yankees vs. Giants predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365