Angels vs. Mariners Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Angels vs. Mariners MLB game on June 2, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Angels
1
5
Jun 2, 8:10PM T-Mobile Park
Mariners
Jun 2, 8:10PM T-Mobile Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Angels
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 4 2
Mariners
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 4 X 5 5 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Angels LAA
Win %
0%
100%
Mariners SEA
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Matt Thaiss pops out to Josh Rojas.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Angels Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Rengifo 3B40100000.250.500
2 M. Moniak CF400000100.000
3 T. Ward DH30100110.3331.167
4 W. Calhoun 1B400000100.000
5 K. Pillar LF210001100.500
6 L. O'Hoppe C300001100.250
7 J. Adell RF400000300.000
8 Z. Neto SS40110000.250.500
9 M. Thaiss PH100000000.000
Mariners Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Crawford SS400000200.000
2 J. Rojas 3B31100100.3331.167
3 J. Rodríguez CF310001100.250
4 C. Raleigh C40100020.250.500
5 T. France 1B410000000.000
6 L. Raley LF22121000.52.750
7 M. Garver DH40230010.51.250
8 D. Canzone RF200002000.500
9 R. Bliss 2B400000100.000
Loading...

Angels vs. Mariners: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Angels vs. Mariners
  • Date: Sunday, June 2, 2024
  • Time: 4:10 PM ET
  • Venue: T-Mobile Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Mariners favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7
  • Moneyline Odds: Angels +180, Mariners -205

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Angels: 34%
  • Mariners: 66%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Angels a win probability of 34%, while the Mariners have a win probability of 66%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Mariners are more likely to beat the Angels in the MLB game at T-Mobile Park on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Angels vs. Mariners predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365