Rangers vs. Marlins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rangers vs. Marlins MLB game on June 2, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rangers
6
0
Jun 2, 5:40PM loanDepot park
Marlins
Jun 2, 5:40PM loanDepot park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Rangers
3 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 6 10 0
Marlins
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 7 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rangers TEX
Win %
100%
0%
Marlins MIA
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Jazz Chisholm strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rangers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Semien 2B21100300.51.300
2 C. Seager SS51100010.20.400
3 T. Jankowski DH20110000.51.000
4 A. García RF51221000.41.400
5 J. Heim C400000200.000
6 D. Hill LF000000000.000
7 J. Smith 3B41200010.51.250
8 N. Lowe 1B111000012.000
9 L. Taveras CF30110100.3330.833
Marlins Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 D. Myers LF400000300.000
2 J. Pereda C000000000.000
3 J. Burger 1B40100020.250.500
4 J. Bell DH40100010.250.500
5 J. Chisholm CF400000100.000
6 E. Rivera 3B30100010.3330.666
7 O. Lopez 2B30100010.3330.666
8 T. Anderson SS300000100.000
9 J. Sánchez RF101000012.000
Loading...

Rangers vs. Marlins: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rangers vs. Marlins
  • Date: Sunday, June 2, 2024
  • Time: 1:40 PM ET
  • Venue: loanDepot park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Rangers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rangers -125, Marlins +110

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rangers: 53%
  • Marlins: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rangers a win probability of 53%, while the Marlins have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Rangers are more likely to beat the Marlins in the MLB game at loanDepot park on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rangers vs. Marlins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365