Rockies vs. Dodgers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rockies vs. Dodgers MLB game on June 2, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rockies
0
4
Jun 2, 8:10PM Dodger Stadium
Dodgers
Jun 2, 8:10PM Dodger Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Rockies
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 1
Dodgers
2 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 X 4 8 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rockies COL
Win %
0%
100%
Dodgers LAD
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Kris Bryant grounds out to shallow left field. Ryan McMahon out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rockies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Blackmon RF40100010.250.750
2 E. Tovar SS400000200.000
3 R. McMahon 3B20100210.51.250
4 B. Rodgers DH400000200.000
5 K. Bryant 1B30100110.3330.833
6 B. Doyle CF300000200.000
7 J. Stallings C30100010.3330.666
8 H. Goodman LF300000000.000
9 A. Trejo 2B30100010.3330.666
Dodgers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Betts SS41111100.251.400
2 S. Ohtani DH300000200.250
3 F. Freeman 1B121212014.800
4 T. Hernández LF500000100.000
5 A. Pages CF30100110.3330.833
6 M. Rojas 2B30110100.3330.833
7 K. Hernández 3B400000000.000
8 J. Heyward RF111000012.000
9 A. Barnes C40200010.51.000
Loading...

Rockies vs. Dodgers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rockies vs. Dodgers
  • Date: Sunday, June 2, 2024
  • Time: 4:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Dodger Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Dodgers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rockies +215, Dodgers -250

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rockies: 35%
  • Dodgers: 65%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rockies a win probability of 35%, while the Dodgers have a win probability of 65%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Dodgers are more likely to beat the Rockies in the MLB game at Dodger Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rockies vs. Dodgers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365