Tigers vs. Red Sox Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Tigers vs. Red Sox MLB game on June 2, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Tigers
8
4
Jun 2, 5:35PM Fenway Park
Red Sox
Jun 2, 5:35PM Fenway Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 RHE
Tigers
0 0 0 1 1 2 0 0 4 8 14 1
Red Sox
1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 4 8 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Tigers DET
Win %
100%
0%
Red Sox BOS
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Garrett Cooper strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Tigers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Vierling CF61200010.3330.666
2 R. Greene LF41200100.51.100
3 W. Pérez RF52310000.61.400
4 M. Canha DH41110100.250.650
5 A. Ibáñez 2B111100013.000
6 G. Urshela 1B41110010.250.700
7 Z. McKinstry 3B000000000.000
8 J. Báez SS51120010.20.400
9 C. Kelly C50210030.41.000
Red Sox Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Duran CF30210200.6671.467
2 J. Westbrook RF000001001.000
3 B. Dalbec 1B000000000.000
4 R. Devers 3B41221110.52.350
5 E. Valdez 2B50110000.20.400
6 G. Cooper DH500000200.000
7 R. McGuire C400000200.000
8 C. Rafaela SS300001100.250
9 R. Refsnyder LF20100000.51.000
Loading...

Tigers vs. Red Sox: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Tigers vs. Red Sox
  • Date: Sunday, June 2, 2024
  • Time: 1:35 PM ET
  • Venue: Fenway Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Red Sox favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Tigers +136, Red Sox -155

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Tigers: 41%
  • Red Sox: 59%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Tigers a win probability of 41%, while the Red Sox have a win probability of 59%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Red Sox are more likely to beat the Tigers in the MLB game at Fenway Park on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Tigers vs. Red Sox predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365